Lebanon Valley Dragway - 6Th Annual - 2011

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which Date Works Best For You???

• Sept. 10-11
    • Sept. 17-18
    • Sept. 24-25
    • Oct. 1-2
    • Oct. 15-16 (Rain Date - No Vote)
  2. 2. Do we want to Invite our Sister Site TBSS.com?

3. 3. Do we want to invite our Sister Site GM-Trucks.com?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<br />Looks like the first weekend of October will most likely be it, there is a good chance I am not going to make it that weekend, I'll know better as we get into September.....<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Come on Dan you gonna back out now after all that trash talking with Jeff?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Looks like the first weekend of October will most likely be it, there is a good chance I am not going to make it that weekend, I'll know better as we get into September.....

:greddy:

He's just scared Big Jim :jester:

Looks like the first weekend of October will most likely be it, there is a good chance I am not going to make it that weekend, I'll know better as we get into September.....

Stop it ... Your not going to let your Silverbirch Twin ride solo? ... That can't be allowed ... there's got to something huge to cause this travesty ....

Sent from ny HTC Incredible Droid ... (while directing traffic ... lol)

He's just scared Big Jim :jester:

Pfffft, scared? Don't hold your breath Jeff. :rolleyes:

Stop it ... Your not going to let your Silverbirch Twin ride solo? ... That can't be allowed ... there's got to something huge to cause this travesty ....

I already have obligations that weekend...(1) it is our annual fire prevention weekend, and my station is in charge of running it this year, so I kind of have to be there. (2) I am in an open lottery to be picked for 2 weeks of Cause and Origin training with the ATF at the National Fire Academy(Emmittsburgh MD) in either the beginning of October, November, or February, so there is a chance I might get called for October.......

I already have obligations that weekend...(1) it is our annual fire prevention weekend, and my station is in charge of running it this year, so I kind of have to be there. (2) I am in an open lottery to be picked for 2 weeks of Cause and Origin training with the ATF at the National Fire Academy(Emmittsburgh MD) in either the beginning of October, November, or February, so there is a chance I might get called for October.......

W_AK ... I'd like to buy a vowel Pat .... Can I buy an "E" .... (lol, sorry couldn't resist.)

What's Mark and Niko gonna do? ....

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)