Throtle Body Spacer

Hello there?

I am having problems with my 05 silverado SS. I just installed a tbs and after plugging back sensor into tbs,as well as battery hooked up I started the truck and it's showing up a message saying engine power low,I try givin it a bit of gas and it doesn't accelerate at all, Any suggestions on wat should I do? Thank you

Just take off the TBS, its a waste of money.

Ok so I removed the tbs and still same thing,any other suggestions on what should I do to solve this problem?

Btw friend of mine sold his Ss so he gave me the tbs to install in my Ss so I figured why not throw it in but now it's really giving me a headache. Thanks

Check the gasket between the tb and intake. Also torque the tb to the correct specs. Then unplug the neg terminal for a lil bit and plug it back in. Also make sure the tb butterfly is closed fully before powering it up. Btw get rid of the spacer...........

Check the gasket between the tb and intake. Also torque the tb to the correct specs. Then unplug the neg terminal for a lil bit and plug it back in. Also make sure the tb butterfly is closed fully before powering it up. Btw get rid of the spacer...........

Ok I will do this first thing tomorrow morning. Tb is tighten up as it should be there is no tbs in anymore but I am not sure how butterfly looks as of now but I'll make sure it's fully closed b4 I do this process. Thanks for the tips

you did plug the throttle body back in right?

Yep...I disconnected it 3 times and no luck with or without tbs. Id preferred keeping the tbs even though allot of guys have said it does nothing but a darn whistle lol. Thanks

Between but make sure the hole line up . My friend had the same problem Lil hole on the the throttle was cover cuse he did not line the gasket right

Ok I will check that out tomorrow morning,i hope that solves this problem but so far I'm pretty sure I have the gasket lined up as it shoul be. Any other suggestions on this matter? Thanks for the tips!!