Just Got My Truck Back From Paint

Guest jasonhensley22

A little while back before my SS I had a brand new F-350 Super Duty with the twin turbo 6.4. It was 2-tone Maroon and had the Lariat package, pretty much fully loaded. Well one Saturday morning I walked outside and my truck was sitting sideways in 2 spots with the back end torn to pieces. I guess some jerk was probably drunk after a Friday night and took the turn in the lot too wide and nailed it. Funny thing was my first reaction was that I was disappointed I couldn't go cycling like I had planned...

Tha sucks to hear man. Glad you get it all fixed up. I would highly recommend not waxing it for a month or two so the paint can fully cure and harden some..... On a side note, at least you live in a cool place lol. Ever go to the winchester mystey house?

Tha sucks to hear man. Glad you get it all fixed up. I would highly recommend not waxing it for a month or two so the paint can fully cure and harden some..... On a side note, at least you live in a cool place lol. Ever go to the winchester mystey house?

its actually been hot here and the paint shop is gonna wax it next week for me, when i get back from hot august nights. as for the mystery house yes i have been there and actually my wifes dad did some flooring repair there at night a couple of times and he said it was creepy as shit.