My New Ride

Ok Guys,

How is everyone ? I have been a member of this website for a very, very long time and have owned 2 SS's, everyone once in a while I like to stop in and say hello and give everyone an update....My last updat eI had purchased a 2011 CTS-V Coupe in black on black and its amazing I love that car. I just purchased a another vehicle, I currently in the Marine Corps but I raced Motocross for 16 years before I joined, and I stil llike to ride whenever I can. Just last week I purchased a nearly new Ford E-350 Econoline Can with a 6.0 Power stroke....I put a set 22'' Ballistics Off Road rims with Cooper 305/40 all terrain tires.....and I am putting a massive stereo in the front and a wall with a garage in the back....here is some pics, let me know wha tyou think ! !

P.S. Unfortunatly.....with the SCT Livewire chip I have on it with the Custom Tune....it would SMOKE my SS Stock...hehe, but I still loved my SS to death ! let me know wha tu guys think, and if ANYONE has any ideas how I can put an exhaust system on this Van let me know, no one makes a kit that will fit E-Series, only F-Series, and no one around here can ben 5'' Pipe.....

Take Care,

LCPL Jonathon B Kerr

United States Marine Corps

Camp Lejuene, NC

Combat Logistics Regiment 27

397940723.jpg

397940661.jpg

Semper Fi brother! Cars look great, good luck on the modding of both!

Ok Guys,

How is everyone ? I have been a member of this website for a very, very long time and have owned 2 SS's, everyone once in a while I like to stop in and say hello and give everyone an update....My last updat eI had purchased a 2011 CTS-V Coupe in black on black and its amazing I love that car. I just purchased a another vehicle, I currently in the Marine Corps but I raced Motocross for 16 years before I joined, and I stil llike to ride whenever I can. Just last week I purchased a nearly new Ford E-350 Econoline Can with a 6.0 Power stroke....I put a set 22'' Ballistics Off Road rims with Cooper 305/40 all terrain tires.....and I am putting a massive stereo in the front and a wall with a garage in the back....here is some pics, let me know wha tyou think ! !

P.S. Unfortunatly.....with the SCT Livewire chip I have on it with the Custom Tune....it would SMOKE my SS Stock...hehe, but I still loved my SS to death ! let me know wha tu guys think, and if ANYONE has any ideas how I can put an exhaust system on this Van let me know, no one makes a kit that will fit E-Series, only F-Series, and no one around here can ben 5'' Pipe.....

Take Care,

LCPL Jonathon B Kerr

United States Marine Corps

Camp Lejuene, NC

Combat Logistics Regiment 27

397940723.jpg

397940661.jpg

I sold a truck to a professional motocross rider. He traded in a van a lot like that. It had a back seat from an extended cab pickup bolted down behind the two front seats, and some sort of bulkhead behind it. It was actually a pretty cool setup.

Hey guys thank you very much ! It is a GREAT motocross hauler.....it came completely empty and I custom built the wall with a garage in th eback and a bed in the front with 2 JL Audio w7s under neath and all the amps mounted on the wall......Now its time to start on the motor, how difficult is it gonna be to upgrade the turbo to say a Aurora 3000 set up ? I know nothing about diesels but im tryin ! No one modifies vans so when I say something to anywone they look at me crazy, but it is really nice not to worry about people stealing your motorcycles when your on the road or at the track.....I will send a pic of tire smokein them 22's.......anyone have any ideas how i can raise the front end 2''..... the back has bags, and I like it that way for towing, I just want to level it out......thanks guys for all the compliments !!!!!

Bitchen. I really had a distaste for those wheels, but you brought it together nicely. Thing looks titties. And with the JL w7s that thing is going to be a concert on wheels. What size w7s?

Edit- Check out this truck, would be perfect for you with the bikes, and the system would just blow car windows out (pay attention to the tractor trailer toward the end)

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

looks like its the later model year with a 6.4 , either way be prepared. the 6.0's and 6.4's are probably the worst diesel motors ever built.

i got a job because of them so i cant hate them too much. solid chassis though.