Model Year Body Changes

87sheerips

I believe the classic 07s were leftover 06s that were DEI SS' that were not badged. Some member from up north had a certificate for an 07 and their were a very limited amount of the classics. Im guessing only 100 2007s because their were 1033 DEI SS' built in 06, however only 933 were badged). I can only recall 3 2007 trucks on this site. Wish I could get the thread that had the canadian member with the certificate for his 07. But that was before the site got a new format.

I could be wrong, hope someone with the correct knowledge can chime in. :chevrolet:

Well that sucks, I have an 07 and mine didn't come with a certificate. You know of any way that I might be able to get one?

I believe the member recieved it in the mail from his dealership, or it came with the truck. The letter stated I believe how many 07s they were, and it was a very small amount. The only suggestion I have is to contact a member who has an 07 on here and see if they have one and where it came from, or try calling your dealership (not sure if you bought it private or dealer). I would go as far as trying to GM and ask them about it. Wish I could help you out more.