Air Ducts

amscholtz@comcast.net

So some lovely person decided they needed to overfill their truck with chunks of wood, leading to one falling out and smashing into my driver side air duct and scraping up the bumper cover a bit.

I am thinking of painting them red this time to offset all of the black on my truck a bit, anyone seen one done like that, perhaps with pictures? The options I was considering is red air ducts, bowtie, and the three SS emblems, just repainting the ducts black, or just ducts alone getting painted red.

there was a guy on here that did the red ducts and bowtie and ss emblems. it was different but just seemed to cartoonish or like a toy imo. the tbss emblems i dont think would look good at all. but to each his own man. good luck with your decision and ill try to scrounge up those pics for ya

Their was another member, use to be in state here but is not anymore and he did the ducts a dark red and it looked amazing. I cant produce the pics becuase my comment to him was off topic. When I 1st got the truck that was the 1st thing I wanted to do. I recomend an very, very dark red. Its almost black. I do agree that red used on the SSI is a bit too much. Just photoshop it and you will find the right color.