My Strange Addiction

eeekroar

Wtf why would she do that? That's something else!

She could not get over his death, I guess. She would take his ashes everywhere, to movies, out to eat, etc. Like I said, out of the tons of on the show that eat Comet,glass,dry wall couch cushions, plastic, etc. She takes the prize.

What happens when she runs out?

That was her main concern. She told the therapist she would probably kill herself. She had ate a pound of it in two months. Their concern was all the embalming chemicals she was ingesting.

For the people that did not see it. She would also cook food he liked at dinner, but she would not eat it. She was a bigger girl, and what it sounded like was she never found love before. She was married to him for two years. He died from an asthma attack. She first at him when she was touching his ashes, and said " I can't just wipe my husband off" So she ate him. She said it tasted like rotten eggs, but she had grown to love the taste.I honestly do not mean to offend anyone with this next statement, it is just a observation. It seems like most of the people addicted to eating random things, are women.

shows like that always interest me, I have always wondered why and how things like this happen. How does a seemingly normal person end up with such a strange addiction? was it a traumatic experience? chemicals in the brain? as misfire in the brain? what? The brain is such an interesting thing.

.I honestly do not mean to offend anyone with this next statement, it is just a observation. It seems like most of the people addicted to eating random things, are women.

I would have to agree. The only guy episode I can recall is the guy who liked to dig for wet hair out of shower drains to sniff it.

Saw it on the news, but didnt know their was a show. That is some crazy stuff.

Im not trying to make fun of her but if anyone follows South Park this reminds me of the Scott Tenerman episode and another episode where Cartman drinks Kenny's ashes thinking it was chocolate milk powder.

I have to agree with the eating disorder, I couldnt even mention food around my ex. :unsure:

I would have to agree. The only guy episode I can recall is the guy who liked to dig for wet hair out of shower drains to sniff it.

The main reason I said this, was to protect my ass from any feminist on the forum. I mentioned the wreck I had on a motorcycle forum, and said "ladies, pay attention to the road." MISTAKE!!!! Literally, 6 girls messaged me, saying how low of a person I am for singling out women, They obviously lost sleep over it, with all the names they were calling me.Never get into an arguement with women about their driving, because all of a sudden they all become pros.

I have seen a few guys on there, one was a power lifter, one was addicted to sex dolls. Not the blow ups, but the $10,000 dolls. Other than that, it seems to be women, eating weird household products.