In Dash Gauge Pods

matt 2k12

Hey guys I have been buying some cheap gauges to keep an eye on critical systems but these flange mounts to the dash might not work out so well in the end.

I was wondering if anyone makes or sells a gauge pod that fits in the storage openings under the AC control panel. Seems like the upper opening could fit 2 gauges and the lower one could fit 3 gauges... I am not real big on the A pillar gauge pods as I have them in my Z but it seems a little pretentious for my dd truck, plus I park the truck outside, not in the garage, so I would like the gauges out of sight.

Any help is appreciated.

Hey guys I have been buying some cheap gauges to keep an eye on critical systems but these flange mounts to the dash might not work out so well in the end.

I was wondering if anyone makes or sells a gauge pod that fits in the storage openings under the AC control panel. Seems like the upper opening could fit 2 gauges and the lower one could fit 3 gauges... I am not real big on the A pillar gauge pods as I have them in my Z but it seems a little pretentious for my dd truck, plus I park the truck outside, not in the garage, so I would like the gauges out of sight.

Any help is appreciated.

Put the gauges in the overhead console. You can get the mount cheap off flea bay.

Be careful with the SoCal pods. If you have a sunroof the pod will NOT work as the roof console is different than trucks without a sunroof. I ran into this issue personally.

Here is a pic of my giddy up

_DSC1610.jpg

• 10 months later...

It is not the steering wheel its the air bag its been replaced with the trailblazer ss airbag

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Correction: its a chase bag lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Be careful with the SoCal pods. If you have a sunroof the pod will NOT work as the roof console is different than trucks without a sunroof. I ran into this issue personally.

Here is a pic of my giddy up

_DSC1610.jpg

Ypu should plasti dip the gauge bezel on those, that would look P.I.M.P :lol:

Sent from my 4G Razor