Need Help Ss Exhaust

nevets_mcgee

I'm a huge fan of duel exhausts that come out on both sides right behind the rear tire and was looking at flowmaster american thunders, but I have have heard that they restrict the motor. Was wondering if anybody could help me out with a good sounding exhaust that fits this description. Thanks Steven.

sounds like you want something custom, how about a magnaflow muffler welded in place of the stocker and pipe it out where you want it? Magnaflow sounds good and there are a TON of threads on here about how people think that flowmaster will hurt your performance.

Youtube is your answer. Check out vids on their, everyone has different taste. Sounds like you want a deep tone system, Magnaflow or Borla is a good choice. If you want the best imo, go with Billy Boat but you will drop over a grand on it. Customer service is stuck up, so thats the only negative I have come across with them.

Youtube is your answer. Check out vids on their, everyone has different taste. Sounds like you want a deep tone system, Magnaflow or Borla is a good choice. If you want the best imo, go with Billy Boat but you will drop over a grand on it. Customer service is stuck up, so thats the only negative I have come across with them.

You know I've heard a lot lately about Billy Boat. How long have they been around? I remember in a previous exhaust thread you were talking about them. I might try and look them up on youtube. I've just never heard of them until lately and that's why I'm curious.

• 2 months later...

I'm a huge fan of duel exhausts that come out on both sides right behind the rear tire and was looking at flowmaster american thunders, but I have have heard that they restrict the motor. Was wondering if anybody could help me out with a good sounding exhaust that fits this description. Thanks Steven.

True dual 40 series flowmaster... deep tone... love the sound