Dual Magnaflows?

Ruben525

So I want something a lil louder I'm thinking of going with 2 18" magnaflows with turn downs. I'm gonna leave the cats on so shouldn't be real loud. What are the pros/cons of going with 2 instead of just 1 magnaflow? I want something that's gonna be deep and sound good when I get on it.

I have a dual in dual out magnaflow on mine with turndowns. I love it. It sounds mean Close to my buddys 5.3 with cats and no muffler without the popping and a lot quieter. I had pipes out both sides but it just wasnt loud enough they are sittin in my front yard now!

Sounds good I bet it's deeper with turn downs

That really does sound good, I think it sounds meaner than mine with the dual in dual out.

Honestly it wasnt any deeper on mine, Just louder with a hair of resonance. I will try to talk my buddy at work into lettin me hijack his youtube account and post mine on there, So you can hear it.

Even though it wont be exactly the same as dual magnaflows.

Btw my muffler does have a built in xpipe

I just put two of the 14" magnaflows in place of the stock muffler... SOUNDS SICK! I still have to post up a sound clip. Once i get her back from the body shop i will get it done

I wanna hear the 14's. It's hard deciding on what to go with.