Random Rice And Wtf Vehicle Thread

diggerdan11

So after reading and making my own threads about people putting SS badges where they should not be. I thought it would be fun to have a thread topic on just random cars, you know the cars you see driving down the road that make you say WTF?

So take pictures of cars that make you say WTF and post them up. Lets se if we can keep this thread going.

I will start:

Everyone of wheels are different colors

100MEDIA95IMAG0022.jpg

This guy works at Jiffy lube and his car now has pink wheels. He drives around all the time with his hood off, showing off his pink painted engine. I will try to get updated pictures since I seem him all the time.

2011-03-16_12-14-08_528.jpg

2011-03-16_12-13-18_60.jpg

I guess a buddy of his did the tagging. I think artistic tagging like this is cool but not on a vehicle

2011-03-16_12-12-53_160.jpg

This is on a Subaru WRX, the car has tinted tails and black wheels which look nice but then he had to put this hood on

2010-10-31_11-32-37_761.jpg

More

29703_506164431376_111500196_301684.jpg

IMG00035-20090903-1112.jpg

I have more that I will try to find and post up. Lets keep this going

I actually started to do this awhile back. I remember a thread on the s10forums (back in my dime days) called the most hacked up thread forum. Im glad you started this. This is going to be fun!

I got another one for you guys, I seen this about 2 year ago when I was out on a date. The gf at the time ask "Why do you want a picture of THAT?" "Honey, you just dont understand.

100_0538.jpg

Edited by jddmj (see edit history)

I actually started to do this awhile back. I remember a thread on the s10forums (back in my dime days) called the most hacked up thread forum. Im glad you started this. This is going to be fun!

I got another one for you guys, I seen this about 2 year ago when I was out on a date. The gf at the time ask "Why do you want a picture of THAT?" "Honey, you just dont understand.

100_0538.jpg

Thats awesome

I have a bunch of pictures like this saved on my computer at home and most of them were taken by my wife. Im lucky my wife has such and interest in car and tell a WTF one when she sees one

100_0538.jpg

nice find james!

Somebody sent me these a long time ago, don't know where they were from....

That was me, Dan...I pic is soo small.. But the car has exhaust tips coming from under the driver side door...Also, inside the car, they had 6x9 speakers sandwiched inbetween the head rests both pass/driver sides...

100_0538.jpg

That Is Craftsmanship!!! LMAO

Here is another one.

I have seen this guy running around quite a bit. First off these tires stick out like 4 inches from the wheel wells. Also the rear tires are 100% Bald and I would say the fronts are 95% Bald. Why would someone drive around like this? Im pretty sure this is the car that tried to race my dad in his BMW, what was he thinking? :yellow_loser:

2011-08-11_18-59-06_628.jpg

Oh and I have an update. The white Civic with green wheels from my original post. Well last week it had pink wheels, I saw it yesterday and now it has white wheels with a pink lip, and its a guy driving it :crackup: I need to get a picture bad