Random Rice And Wtf Vehicle Thread

diggerdan11

IDK whats up with all the pink wheels i keep seeing on cars, but at least this one Is a girl unlike some of the other ones. She is a stripper by the way if that makes any difference lol

2011-08-19_17-13-07_833.jpg

My dad says he keeps seeing a black Honda running around with a pink stripe on the tires. Kinda like white wall tires but pink. Im hoping to get a picture

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

now this is a big wtf it might take the cake son

http://inlandempire....2506716641.html

only in california

wow!!! thats some good shit right there!!! are you thinking about making an offer on it?? maybe a trade for the jgp clone ahahaha :banghead:

wow!!! thats some good shit right there!!! are you thinking about making an offer on it?? maybe a trade for the jgp clone ahahaha :banghead:

nope ur the one saying wow!!! thats some good shit right there!!! thats all u player im 100% sure u love it with them big ass ridiculous wheels lmao

HANDLE IT TRADE UR TRUCK

Edited by jgpclone (see edit history)

Missing Link.

http://www.riceboypage.com/

Noob :-)

Oh you forgot the link on the last one. Your trying to show us this link to a site with rice. Sorry i thought you were calling us rice. Oops i feel like kinda a jerk

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)