Random Rice And Wtf Vehicle Thread

diggerdan11

Does your friend by chance live in MS? I swear every caprice looks like that down here. What's even funnier is driving behind them . You would think they replaced their shocks with pogo sticks.

No the lives in Portland Oregon but this was taken near Tacoma wa

No the lives in Portland Oregon but this was taken near Tacoma wa

I have actually seen that car when I was at FT Lewis. I really hate that stupid donk fad

I have actually seen that car when I was at FT Lewis. I really hate that stupid donk fad

Thats funny because the first thing i thought when i saw that car was: Hmmm I wonder if McMahan had seen this car before. :crackup:

My friend calls it Tacompton all the time. lol

Thats funny because the first thing i thought when i saw that car was: Hmmm I wonder if McMahan had seen this car before. :crackup:

My friend calls it Tacompton all the time. lol

ROFL!!!! yea that's a good name for it especially up by the mall its ghetto

post-7311-096957700 1314659573_thumb.jpg

I never knew this was an option on the H2's if i had i might have been swayed in another direction...sorry for the crappy picture kind of hard to take while driving through rush hour traffic

post-7311-096957700 1314659573_thumb.jpg

I never knew this was an option on the H2's if i had i might have been swayed in another direction...sorry for the crappy picture kind of hard to take while driving through rush hour traffic

That picture is so big, i cant tell whats wrong with it lol

Exactly, WAY too big and fuzzy and dark, I can't see anything wrong. Talking about the jeep style tire hanger on the back maybe? Chrome gas tank door? Chrome taillight guards? Decal in the window?

Edited by 2001silverado364 (see edit history)

Yes it has impala SS badges on it, and again sorry for the picture quality rush hour traffic+iphone=difficult.....it does resize to a better view after loading....atleast it does for me.

I spotted this gem in front of the O'Reilly's. He must have run out of two sided tape or fake chrome crap to stick to his car. Of course, it was complete with the ricer fart can exhaust.

WTFcar.jpg

Ding Ding Ding I think we have a winner.

I think i needs some more chrome, what do you think