Got Some Goodies In The Mail The Other Day ....

i just got the americana. haven't had a chance to use it yet. but from what everybody says its good stuff. we will see im detailing the truck in 2 weeks. for a car show.

just got a ton of adam's stuff 2 weeks ago. cant go wrong with the stuff. :thumbs: :thumbs:

IMG_8491.jpg

i just got the americana. haven't had a chance to use it yet. but from what everybody says its good stuff. we will see im detailing the truck in 2 weeks. for a car show.

just got a ton of adam's stuff 2 weeks ago. cant go wrong with the stuff. :thumbs: :thumbs:

IMG_8491.jpg

dam i feel like a cheap skate now ... lol

VERY NICE KIT!!

ps. NEVER put your pads face down .... idiot.gifbiggrinjester.gif

IMG_8491.jpg

Damn your not playing around.

Americana and briliant glaze makes black trucks look so good :drool::drool::drool:

IMG_1606.jpg

I have buttery also but have not used it yet so i cant really compare

You should also think about getting some SVRT and In & Out Spray. It makes your tires and plastic trim look amazing and also worked great on the interior

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

I have purchased the Brilliant Glaze, the Detail Spray, and the Americana wax. I used the detail spray yesterday and it is amazing! I hate to say it, but it blows my Mothers detail spray away! Havent used the glaze or Americana wax yet. I guess I am waiting for a special occasion? LOL!!!

dam i feel like a cheap skate now ... lol

VERY NICE KIT!!

ps. NEVER put your pads face down .... idiot.gifbiggrinjester.gif

Sorry. i didn't know it matter what way you put them down. i guess i do know. sad thing is my kit is small compared to a lot of other guys on adam's forum. some guys get really crazy. I've been very happy with all their products. i will continue to add to my collection until i have all there stuff.

nothing as of right now , i just put detail spray over the top right now till i can buy some good wax. what do you guys prefer ?

You can't go wrong with Buttery, Americana, or Machine Super Sealant.

Out of the three, I would go with Americana. Don't be intiminated with the price tag, its worth every penny and the tub of wax will last forever.

I also noticed that you have the green pad and no Severe Swirl Remover. I hope you don't think that the all purpose cleaner goes with that pad, lol...

edit: I just noticed that you have the Super Sealant. So you really do don't need a "wax" but the Americana would look amazing topped over the MSS.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

You can't go wrong with Buttery, Americana, or Machine Super Sealant.

Out of the three, I would go with Americana. Don't be intiminated with the price tag, its worth every penny and the tub of wax will last forever.

I also noticed that you have the green pad and no Severe Swirl Remover. I hope you don't think that the all purpose cleaner goes with that pad, lol...

edit: I just noticed that you have the Super Sealant. So you really do don't need a "wax" but the Americana would look amazing topped over the MSS.

Hana no I bought the pad kit so I have a extra pad for now. I didn't think I needed two swril removers and they threw the cleaner in for free I was stoked! How do you guys clean your pads after use? Just throw them in a washing machine?

Hana no I bought the pad kit so I have a extra pad for now. I didn't think I needed two swril removers and they threw the cleaner in for free I was stoked! How do you guys clean your pads after use? Just throw them in a washing machine?

Couldn't ask for a better lesson on cleaning pads:

http://www.adamspolishes.com/t-Detailing_Video_Vol_7_Chapter_23_Cleaning_Detailing_Accessories.aspx

Spend the time to watch the videos, and then have some fun......MSS after polishing (start with SHR - orange pad), top off with brilliant glaze & 2 coats of americanna paste.......you will have the nicest shine next to Dylan's at that point.

To finish it off get the undercarriage cleaner, I just used it on my RZR & it worked miracles after a weekend in the mud.

post-22626-047160700 1313474060_thumb.pngpost-22626-006766400 1313474082_thumb.png

If only the guy in those videos weren't so damn ugly :crackup:

Thanks for your business guys! We really appreciate it, and let me know if you need anything!