My Little Brother Wrecked......................Here Is The Pics

jddmj

As some know, my brother had a bad wreck yesterday. He was pulling onto the highway with nothing (or didnt see anyone) coming. Next thing he knew, his friends was screaming that they where hit. He was hit by an s10 doing about 70-80 at least from the looks of the damage. 2011-08-12180033-1.jpg

2011-08-12180046.jpg

2011-08-12180055.jpg

Dayum man. Thank goodness he had an extended cab. I hope he is well, 10 years and 6 months later and Im still being diagnosed with issues from the wreck I was passenger in. Every dr. asks "have you been in a car wreck" and the rest explains itself. Thier are staute of limitations, but my atty found a way around them as these are direct new diagnoses from the accident, even though I did settle. I cant wait for that driver to get his letter that he is going back to court.

Wow james that crazy hope everyone is alright the truck can be replaced

Yea, I told him to think of three things

1. The truck can be replaced

2. He best be glad he is alive to see his truck in that shape

3. If he's doing something he shouldnt be, he best be getting it straight. lol

He is fine, just bruised up bad.

your bother ok??

Yes, he is ok. I think he is going to be driving my daily now, and im back to rocking the silverado.

From my best understanding, the s10 had the front end smashed. But didn't look that bad. I went after church service and checked it out where it happened. The guy that hit him plowed into him with no skid marks until after impacted. So he might MIGHT get his payed for. We are crossing our fingers.

dam glad he is ok

when my brother crashed my SS trying to ****N DRIFT i was so pissed that i just went to pick up my truck with a tow truck and didnt even ask if he was ok i just left him there

thats how mad i was!

also mine was not as bad as that!!

damn......glad everyones ok....i wonder what the S10 looks like

I would love to get pics on the s10. Im not even sure where they are keeping it to be honest. I sold him my cavalier last night. Its not as nice as his sierra, but it will get him back and forth to school, and sports practice.

Thank God he was hit totally oppposite of where he was sitting. That was a bad crash.

He had 2 friends with him. One in the front passenger, and one in the rear passenger. The one in the rear suffered 2 broke toes, and 2 stiches. Thats it! I was amazed. THe others was just bruised up real bad. Makes me super happy I drive a full size truck. Alot safer than a little car. But now I am worried about him driving the Cavalier. I trust God will keep his hands on him just like he did in this wreck.