Lebanon Valley - Day At The Drags - 2011 - 6Th Annual

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shaun whats the number to call for the hotel room???

I'll post that up in a day or two ... I haven't talked to Sammy and Reena yet, so they won't be expecting the "Special Rate" calls ...

It will probably be the $75.00 a night rate again ... :thumbs:

*** TRI-STATE TOUR *** Roadways into LVD ***

Hey All ...

Just a heads up, the Tri-State Cruise will be a work in progress.

Most of those old back winding roads that we travel on (and love) are no more. Due to the copious amounts of rain that Hurricane/Tropical Depression Irene left on us, these roads simply, no longer exist. The rains that fell in VT have devistated that state. Most roads in VT are along rivers, brooks, creeks, and streams. 10"+ of rain, has carved out it's mark, and most roads lost.

Most of the roads into the LVD Track from the south are good. I know the roads from the North and East are really bad. I know Hanson up in Rutland VT is in some serious flooding and washouts.

So, the guys coming from the east, can only use RT.90 - MassPike, as VT Rt.9, MA Rt.2, Rt.9, Rt.116 are no longer passible.

MA Rt.2 and VT Rt.9 are Closed Indefinetly. Two (2) major bridges are gone, and I mean GONE. They have been washed away. We usually roll through Bennington VT. They alone have lost five (5) bridges in that city.

So I encourage all of you that attend. Please be causious of your arrival routes. Make the necessary phone calls. Along with calling your states 511 for info.

As always ... HMC (Hit My Cell) if need ... :thumbs:

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

I've looked into the routes a lil, the Camaro would not be able to make the trip via the temp. roads, detours, I dont think I would have even subjected the SS to that abuse, so the motorcycle is out too...not sure if I can make it or what I would even drive to get there...fawk.