Hot Rod Power Tour Anyone?

I was just reading my new Hot Rod magazine and they were featuring the beginning of the Power Tour this year. I looked in the pics to try to point out an SS. I spotted what looked to be a possible TBSS in the crowd. Any SS members do the power tour this year? If so, any stories or pics from it?

• 3 weeks later...

Better late than never to get a response......I cant say 100% but I attended the Power Tour in Muskegon, MI. I saw a few TBSS's but not a single SIlverado.

There was a Victory Red SSS w/ graphics from Idaho. Talked to them @ the Holiday Inn in Spring Lake.

We were in the Camaro again.

Lindsey, wish we knew you were in town. Maybe next year as they are hitting Muskegon again. Euchre anyone? cheers.gif

There was a Victory Red SSS w/ graphics from Idaho. Talked to them @ the Holiday Inn in Spring Lake.

We were in the Camaro again.

Lindsey, wish we knew you were in town. Maybe next year as they are hitting Muskegon again. Euchre anyone? cheers.gif

That would be nice! It was a last minute decision to attenf on my part, was on vacation there and didn't even know the Power Tour was going to Muskegon until a couple days prior. I loved it though, definitely want to go again!

Dont know how I missed the SS, it should have stood out next to all the Camaro's and GTO's I saw!