Pt/Ss Meet Jackson, Ms October 29

Well the moment we have all been waiting for.......... The date has been set, and we are all ready to hit the track this year. Most of you all have been here before but those who haven't, all the info will be posted. We would love to see some more people come and hang out.

Alabama guys are roll called, Ms roll called, LA boyz roll called and some memphis and might get a few GA folks coming.

This year we plan to do things a little different. We will still have a meet during the morning/day in brandon, but plan to head to the hub City Dragway around 3pm. We can play till we get tired and those who want to come back to brandon to stay the night, I'll post up the hotel info....... if not then head out from there. We always have Sunday breakfast/brunch for those who stay!

If there are any suggestions on places to meet or eat, or anything in general that would make this more entertaining for you guys, just let me know. I will use all my resources to make sure we have a good time like always.

For those staying the night:

La Quinta

215 Dande Rd

Brandon, MS 39042

(601) 591-1045

Hub City Dragway, Hattiesburg MS. Southern Drag Racing | IHRA Drag Racing

I put in a call to the owner to make sure he will be open and we have access to the track.

Now: suggestions on lunch for saturday......

Lastly, lets get a roll call too, Ill try to keep it updated.

IMG_0841.jpg?t=1266841059

Picture001.jpg