Paying Vendor?

I agree with Danny..e member selling a part here and ther eis one thing..but when memebrs go out of there way to advertise a buisness like this memebr here..I think its BS and I have reported him to a moderator but it has been a few days and nothing

vendor.jpg

If you have any questions on lowering your SSS feel free to call me 24/7 I'm always around to help. My name is Tony 415 519 2432 or [email protected] I've been lowering these trucks since late 02 when they came out.

This is what is in his Sig. I called him regarding a suspension issue a while back and he openly pitched me a few products I was interested in and played it out as a buddy deal.... these same products I purchased from a large interenet based company for 30% cheaper!

How is this possible that a member on here that openly retails products for DJM, Belltech, and has several wheel companies... How can he resell products without being a paid vendor?

This forum made HPM pay to sell a few electric fan kits that were made by HPM and were sold exclusivly to this forums members at a discounted rate. This cannot be compared to others making small items and doing Group buys.

Yes you could say I'm bagging on Tony here, but I don't really care about that. The guy openly resells products to this forums members for a profit and pays no dues to do this....

I waving the big :bs: ....

Problem? I would think so.

Think about it this way... the guys over to the left....

Do you think tirerack.com cares? Do you think the bilstein cares? Do you think Leading edge performance cares?

Your damn right they do!!!! Admin stop sleeping behind the keyboard and actually help your business not hurt it!!!

I'm sure some of you will back Tony up and thats fine because hes already got your money to mod his nice new CTS-V....Just send him a sticker with your name on it so he can stick on the back window under the word SPONSORS!

Where in his signature is Tony advertising any product other than free advice?

Guys,

This is a possible Administrator issue. As Moderators (we) have communicated the concern to the entire Silveradoss.com staff for discussion and remediation if warranted. If and when a resolution is determined, we will communicate to the involved parties. As always, thank you for being involved with site and alerting the staff of potential issues.

Dan- you have my number if you would like to discuss this particular issue further or are having issues contacting an administrator.

Best Regards,

Kevin