Please Help Truck Back Firing

ANY HELP MY 04 SS SILVERADO KEEPS ON BACK FIRING,,,,,,,,EVERYTIME I LET GO THE GAS PEDAL IF IM GOING MORE THAN 35MPH IT WILL BACK FIRE AS SOON I LET GO THE GAS ,,,,ANY HELP ON WHAT CAN THAT B, THEIR IS NO CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON,,,,,AT ALL,,,,NO CODES,,,HAS ANY 1 HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE ANY HELP WILL B NICE,,,THANKS,,,, :unsure:

ANY HELP MY 04 SS SILVERADO KEEPS ON BACK FIRING,,,,,,,,EVERYTIME I LET GO THE GAS PEDAL IF IM GOING MORE THAN 35MPH IT WILL BACK FIRE AS SOON I LET GO THE GAS ,,,,ANY HELP ON WHAT CAN THAT B, THEIR IS NO CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON,,,,,AT ALL,,,,NO CODES,,,HAS ANY 1 HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE ANY HELP WILL B NICE,,,THANKS,,,, :unsure:

might sound dumb.....but are you in drive? or manually shifting?

might sound dumb.....but are you in drive? or manually shifting?

my ss has never done this. however, i had a 92 chevy truck with a 350 that was doing that, no codes no, engine light. after replacing other parts

it ended up being the ignition modual. that's my 2 cents.

Has your truck ever been tuned? If so has the DFCO parameters been modified in any way? How about plugs, how old are they? You are somehow igniting unburnt fuel in the exhaust pipe, how the fuel gets there is the root cause.

never been tune is all original but a k&m intake ,,,,i just replace spark plugs and wires and is still back firing ,,,,,,,,,not nice ,,,,,,the weird thing the truck runs and drives good as hell but as soon i leet go the gas it will back fire,,,,,as soon the truck hits about 210 in temperature when the truck is running cold it wont backfire ?

50K LOW MILES FOR A 04 I DONT REALLY DRIVE IT,,,,THAT PROBLEM JUST STARTED ,,,,DO U GUYS THINK IF I TAKE IT TO A DYNO PLACE OR SOMEWERE WERE U CAN TUNE THE TRUCK THEY WILL B ABLE TO FIGURE THE PROBLEM BY RUNNING A DIAGNOSTIC TRU THE COMPUTER,,, :confused:

• 2 weeks later...