Advice Needed For Line Level Converter To Use Amp + Subs With Stock 6

By the way im new so Hello! and ill be around here for a long time as i am in Love with my SSS, anyway it needs some BASS, and im going to install a box under the seat with 2 12" Kicker Comp VR's or Alpine Type R's and an Alpine PDX 1000.1 mono amp (speakers wired to 2 OHM), i used this identical system in my last vehicle and loved it, what i want to know is if the $15 line level converter that i got at Best Buy to connect my amp to my stock head unit will work out good, im not looking to win any bass off competitions, i just want some bass for my own pleasure, do you guys think it will sound good and have enough adjustability (adjustments on amp and stock deck) to sound right. I am curious if anybody else has done this and how it worked out, my stock BOSE system sounds so good i dont want to install an aftermarket head unit and hard wire all of my speakers + lose my steering wheel controls, on star, xm, etc. so will this be good enough- and remember i wont have much money in it and ill do it all myself, i love projects like this, i just wanted to get some opinions and i searched for a post to help me and couldnt find one,- ok guys what do you think?

Welcome. There's not really enough room for 2 12s under the seat. I recommend 10s. A couple r types or kickers downfiring under the seat will hammer. You line converter will work fine. The factory Bose sub is in the center console, just hook it up there under the cup holders.

Also you can retain everything with an aftermarket headunit and you don't have to re-wire the truck.