Timd To Go Back Under The Wrench

Ok guys I got 03 sss and I want to beef the motor more. Right now she's got e-fans k&n cai throttle body space a comp cam 218/224 .563/.568 on a 114. 42# injectors getting fed by a walbroll 255 intank LT headers no cats full 3 inch exhaust and a 2800 stall with a fully built trans.. want todo a cam swap more stall maybe heads and an intake wit a 90mm TB. I want to be in the 12s. Want power and crazy lope love the sound of the ms4, meagadeath, tsp torquer v3.. truck Is used really only used on weekends, track a couple times a year, and around town on my off days..ohh and to mess wit local imports and my buddies 99 ss camaro.. so guys help me out on what I need todo.. just memeber I want a lot of lope and power.. haha and thank u ahead of time for help.

• 4 weeks later...

Are you going to do a big stall to work with a big cam? Going with a big cam requires everything else work or all you get is the sound. If you don't do a different head at least do better intake with a 90mm or 102mm throttle body. You're also going to want to up the compression if you go that big on a camshaft.