Doing A 4/6 Drop Tomorrow

Silverad0 SS

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks man, im using djm, I like djm I've installed djm before they work great and there a great price hit up norcal SS and he will hook you up with anything in lowering, as of right now im gonna install the hangers for 2inches of drop in the back and I've already installed 2in drop shackles for a total of 4 in then Ima drop the keys 1,1.5 or 2 inches my keys are turned all the way up so I've got some room for some drop if I don't like the ride I'm drop some spindles in, after shocks of course

Wow, to see a newb talking shit to elite members :shakehead:

I would like to take time out of this guys thread who thinks he owns the forum and say thank you to 2BFast and sprayed99, you have been helpfull to me in the past many times.

:cheers:

I would like to take time out of this guys thread who thinks he owns the forum and say thank you to 2BFast and sprayed99, you have been helpfull to me in the past many times.

fag lol

Ok this thread is as useful as a blow up doll thats not blown up.

You just went from a 4/6 to a 2/4 drop using your keys cranked down and shackles and hangers. Your uncertain about tucking the tires and unsure of the ride quality. Those are questions that can be answered........ Or better yet HAVE been answered many times. I know the saying "The only stupid question is the one not asked". That would apply if a clear question were asked following a little research on your own.

I could take a tape measure to my truck and measure a few clearances and determine if this and that will work like this......

Btw have you read Mr.P's how to? Or how low you can go without notching the frame or having axle issues?

Ok this thread is as useful as a blow up doll thats not blown up.

You just went from a 4/6 to a 2/4 drop using your keys cranked down and shackles and hangers. Your uncertain about tucking the tires and unsure of the ride quality. Those are questions that can be answered........ Or better yet HAVE been answered many times. I know the saying "The only stupid question is the one not asked". That would apply if a clear question were asked following a little research on your own.

I could take a tape measure to my truck and measure a few clearances and determine if this and that will work like this......

Btw have you read Mr.P's how to? Or how low you can go without notching the frame or having axle issues?

sorry Ryan its not even worth it, this wanker is uncapable of using a search option. Better yet hes too fvcking lazy. Kinda like welfare.....I work so someone can be lazy.

Your welcome. Definatly dont mind helping others on the forum when they ask legit questions and done the proper research. I can also speak for Dan as he has bent over backwards for others on this forum as well as he has me. Learned a lot from him myself

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

nah not worried about a kid behind a computer thinking hes ''hard', im worried about if my tires are gonna tuck..... i might have to bend my fenderwells up????

No not at all... If you actually put in the time to make a drawn out post explaining what you need help on I wouldn't be such a dick. It wastes members time when you don't even put in the time to explain your "need help" threads when their is a ton of avalible information out there.

I have no issue with thinking I'm "hard" as you say. I have issue with idiots that can't even seem to ask a specified question. Trust me I'm no idiot kid ask around smart guy I have helped many many members on here...and not just by typing on a keyboard! I have traveled all over the country and been hands on with several projects...and I don't mean changing tires not to mention spending countless hours advising those members to help them put together a solid build.