Earthquake

Blick05SS

We felt it in midtown Manhattan. My office chair was moving around, and the walls were creaking. I had never felt an earthquake before. I hope it's the last one.

Edit: I'm on the 5th floor of a 10 story building. I'd hate to have been in one of the skyscrapers.

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

2nd earthquake Ive experienced in MA. And we have major fault lines in bordering towns, along with a big one at the local town Reservoir that feeds Boston. Cant wait for the next one, I find this stuff awesome. Maybe the west coast is calling...

People are posting on Facebook that they felt it in town here in Morehead, Ky. I didn't feel anything. Think my cat did, though. She acted like someone was getting ready to bust through the front door earlier.

No none of the bridges and stuff in this area are retrofitted like the west coast. Thats what there making a huge deal about checking everything and all that stuff. Marc trains are checking out the tracks and they closed all the monuments in dc so they could check them out