Recommendation For Air Compressor And Air Gun

96vteccd5

Well fellas, since I bought a home a while ago I feel it is time to get an air compressor and air gun to make my life easier and garage happybiggrin.gif. Just wondering what you guys would recommend. Of course it would be used from wheels to taking about suspension to anything else I can think of. Getting a little tired of using hand tools in crazy spots and ripping my hands apart. Looking at $200 - $300 for the compressor. Looking for something quite also. Haven't thought about the gun.

I dont knw how mutch ur willin to waist on tools, i dont have a compressor i have a set of snap-on numatic guns a 3/8 and a 1/2. I dont have that big monster in the way and makin all that noise. The 3/8 go for about350 and the 1/2 like 400. Come with 2 batteries eatch and the charger. Also have balls like the air tools. Im a tech at a diesel company and i harly use my air tools. Life is mutch eazy and productive.

I dont knw how mutch ur willin to waist on tools, i dont have a compressor i have a set of snap-on numatic guns a 3/8 and a 1/2. I dont have that big monster in the way and makin all that noise. The 3/8 go for about350 and the 1/2 like 400. Come with 2 batteries eatch and the charger. Also have balls like the air tools. Im a tech at a diesel company and i harly use my air tools. Life is mutch eazy and productive.

Nice, so you use the electric gun for using suspension and pretty much everything else. These were my 2 options so far:

http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?P65=yes&tool=power&item_ID=89671&group_ID=24645&store=snapon-store&dir=catalog

or maybe this one

http://www.amazon.com/Bare-Tool-Milwaukee-2662-20-18-Volt-Battery/dp/B002AKKJAY/ref=pd_cp_hi_pw_1

and since I am using this at home only I was even thinking about:

http://www.lowes.com/pd_28180-11241-6904_0__?productId=3307992&Ntt=impact+wrench&pl=1&currentURL=%2Fpl__0__s%3FNtt%3Dimpact%2Bwrench&facetInfo=

Hmm How has it worked out for you bro. Looks very nice! What have you been able to use on it? Rusty suspension bolts or anything?

It's awesome, does everything I need it to do, very durable and well made(just like most DeWalt tools). It has tackled everything from lug nuts, to rusty brake caliper bracket bolts, trailer hitch mounting bolts, to truck bed mounting bolts......

It's awesome, does everything I need it to do, very durable and well made(just like most DeWalt tools). It has tackled everything from lug nuts, to rusty brake caliper bracket bolts, trailer hitch mounting bolts, to truck bed mounting bolts......

Nice, guess I will have to take a look at this. Thanks for the info.

i always liked dewalt tools but recently went to a home depot or lowes cant remember what one but the sales guy said dewalt was bought out by black and decker and that the quality of dewalt went down the toilet , dont know how true this is but will be sad if it is true . i really like that stuff.