Anyone Live Around Western Wisconsin?

Okay so been having some difficult times lately and now I'm moving again for the 4th time in two years...anyway to make a long story short, my retarded mother got a restraining order against me because I wouldn't give her money to go buy drugs. So she went and made up a bunch of bogus lies about me to get a restraining order against me and now she is going around telling everyone she knows about it. Also she is going around and talking to my friends about it which they don't care but she is telling them the bogus lies about me as well. So I'm just deciding to move out and get away from her. I need help moving and wwas wondering if anyone with a Silverado SS would be willing to help me move all of my stuff out of the house my retarded mother lives in now? Also not to mention she is stealing from me and going through my personal belongings and taking things of mine. So the sooner I can get my stuff moved out the better. Would anyone be willing to help me move all of my stuff into my storeage unit? Please...anyone...I will pay for gas to whoever comes to help me out. Please get back to me people. I really need some friends right now. Kind of feeling miserable again and lousy.