For Sales: Tci Servos For 4L65E

Black2003SS

Brand new in packaging, never installed. Sold truck long ago and just doing some house keeping.

Jegs and Summit seem to sell these for ~$80-85/each give or take. I'll take $150 including USPS ground shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states.

IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2361.jpg

IMG_2363.jpg

IMG_2364.jpg

Edited by Black2003SS (see edit history)

Yes, these will fit the 4L60E, 4L65E, and 4L70E transmissions plus the 700R4. the 4LXXE trans are all the same except for some design revisions along the way like 5 pinion versus 3 pinion planetary, supposed harder input shafts, and I believe a slightly different tail housing on some, etc. None of which affects the Servos. The 700R4 is the same design as well, but not electronically controlled like the 4L60E family.

You may need a longer servo pin, which usually run around $20-40. Some have had success without needing the longer pin and to be honest, I am not a trans expert, so perhaps someone else will chime in and offer better advice.

EDIT: Also, looking at your mod level, you may need to have your tune adjusted to account for the servos in the trans, especially if your tuner increased line pressures to create firmer shifts.

And to answer the question about the corvette servo, it is a GM OE part for corvette auto transmissions. It is only for the 2nd, they don't make a 4th servo and while although it is high quality bang for the buck, it is not always the best option.

I'm alright. Thanks for asking. A couple knee surgeries later and the knee is still trashed, a little better, back on the mountain bike at least,but it will never be right again. With working, wife going to law school, and rehab from surgeries, the past year has been a blur.

Ok so one more question. It may sound stupid but is there a first and third servo that I need to buy?

Its not a stupid question. And no, there are only 2nd and 4th apply servos. These (through fluid power) apply the 2-4 band. Hence, 2 and 4 servo.

A little advise for whoever buys these. When you are installing these into your transmission case, be sure you have the round snap ring that holds these into the case seated in its groove. Its VERY easy to miss this specially when installing these while the transmission is still in the truck. If you dont get the snap ring seated you will damage your trans internally. Also double check your travel clearence. (hence the possible need for a longer servo pin). These are not just slap in and go.

Dont let all that scare you from buying these as they are very easy to install. Just a heads up.

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)