Pulleys

bruiser04

i did a search to find the metco PN for 100mm idlers and stumbled on these http://www.lightningforceperformance.com/LFP_Lightweight_Aluminum_Idler_Pulley.html just wanna be sure these r the right ones, i have a radix so i can get the spacer from them right?

thx in advance

I like those also and was looking to get them a while back.Are our pillows 90 or 100 NM?, sounds to me that if your running 90mm and you go up to 100 mm you will get more tension on the pillows causing less slippage?.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

You need just one extra for the backside..atleast on mine...the radix brackets are a little diffferent on the newer versions than the old...my puley next to the alt. needed the spacer and some washers becaise the pulley hits...so it may take some modding to make it right.

You need just one extra for the backside..atleast on mine...the radix brackets are a little diffferent on the newer versions than the old...my puley next to the alt. needed the spacer and some washers becaise the pulley hits...so it may take some modding to make it right.

i was just doin a search and reading some of ur posts im a lil confused though, i can go with TWO 100mm's right? and is it the .450 spacer from magna and how many do i need and do i need them on both pulleys thx again im tryin to find a full write up on this as i know there is somewhere lol

you just need one more spacer(you have one on your setup= a total of 2 to upgrade to the 100mm), #69-90-57-001 from magna, I also have the 100mm and did not need any other added washers

brad has the richard pulley setup (very nice setup) but I think the 2 washer will do the trick for you like it did for me, its just to pull the pulley out a bit like brad said

later

-tommy

Edited by shakesvho (see edit history)

you just need one more spacer(you have one on your setup= a total of 2 to upgrade to the 100mm), #69-90-57-001 from magna, I also have the 100mm and did not need any other added washers

brad has the richard pulley setup (very nice setup) but I think the 2 washer will do the trick for you like it did for me, its just to pull the pulley out a bit like brad said

later

-tommy

Yeah I have the reichard racing 100mm...BUt I recently had to replace one and since they didnt have any more I bought metco,,a newer looking style than those..and I did not put the one by the alternator yet because I am going to have to mod the spacer different;y than just washers..but the style the OP is showing I didnt have the problems I am now.