It'S Been A While..

WretchedSS

Well it's been a while since I have been around... being that afghanistan... well is afghanistan :M16:

I have around a month to go until I make my trip home and for good... Just keeping in touch. Hope you all are doing well and looking forward to getting back into my modding game on my baby. Take it easy!

You get home about the same time I get over to the hell hole there, I hope my year's trip is as successful as yours. Stay safe your last month! It should be fun coming home to your truck and doing everything you have missed.

Thanks for the appreciation guys, as far as being successful... im alive. So I guess that's a success, but the others weren't so fortunate, RIP. As far as modding the truck, yes im SO stoked to get back into it. Also i'm into building PC's building a monster rig currently too... Such a great time to come home :) Long dreadful 12 months though. :M16:

You get home about the same time I get over to the hell hole there, I hope my year's trip is as successful as yours. Stay safe your last month! It should be fun coming home to your truck and doing everything you have missed.

Damn, do you know who you're replacing? Where about's location(remember opsec) but do you know which RC, east west north south etc etc...