Joe Gibbs Silverado And Tahoe Fans

ocelot729

Have you been looking for that Gibbs part? Don't know who to talk too? Well after a TON of research here's what I know...

The wheels were made by Lenso (Model T20)

The Carbon Fiber engine cover is from Debotech

The seats were from Classic Soft Trim

Magna-Charger provided the supercharger

Corsa Sport exhaust

The lowered kit is still up for debate, Hotchkis Suspension has been mostly thrown out there

The Front Bumper Cover I have been told was made by Decoma Indus. Sub-division of Magna Exterior Systems, the wing I have been told was made by them as well, not sure on this...

The Floor mats were made to order by Lloyd Mats, though a sales rep at first denied this

Simco made the gauges, and I happened to ordered some directly from them, wonderful sales people, even got a Christmas Card from them!

The badges im not sure of... and I had a list of other little nic nack bull laying around, but ehh, I'll find it and update, if anyone knowes something I don't, please post it up!!

FYI most of the people I've talked to at these companies are damn willing to help you get any of the surplus stuff or help find it, look these guys up!!

There's one on eBay right now, a silver one, a while ago a guy out in Utah had like 30 or so bout a year ago, I should've bought as many as I could, $67 bucks a piece... I'm a dumbass for not buying / telling more about them....