Pics Of My Last Truck

diggerdan11

So I was going through some old pictures and organizing my photobucket account. I found some pictures of my last truck and figured I would post them up. Feel free to post up pictures of your previous rides. I know this has been done before, but I could not find the thread on it.

2001 Silverado ECSB Z71 4X4

Pros: Good MPGs, Did not mind taking it off road or getting it dirty (as you can tell from the pics), comfortable cloth buckets, was paid off

Cons: Lacking in power, ugly dark red color, replaced the grill with e solid chrome one (after hitting a deer)

TruckFront.jpg

TruckBack.jpg

Loved these gauges, the blue was awesome

Gauges.jpg

FrontSpeekers.jpg

I took this sub and amp and put it in my SS

DSC00290.jpg

As much as I love my SS, I sometimes wish I would have kept it. It would have around 120k right now, it would have been paid off and I would not have had payments for the last 5 years.

If I would have kept it I probably would have put some new wheels on, Lifted it, New exhaust, maybe some performance upgrades. Maybe a color matched grill/bumpers. Debadged

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

That instrument cluster gauge face is beyond awesome, where'd you get it? I've been looking for one that's as cool as the SS's gauge cluster for quite a while.

I got that from Stylin Trucks, but that was 6 years ago. I dont think they make those exact ones anymore. They do have ones similar

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

Is that sub box off of ebay? I'm looking at buying a single one off there, nto sure of the quality though!

I know how you feel, I think the same thing every day about my old truck. Had a 95 1500, same color as yours. Miss her so much

No its a custom box made from fiberglass from a local shop in my town