Finally Legal!

MARTYW

After owning my SS for over a month, I finally got the registration and tags and title so I can cruise the streets legal! LOL! Paying taxes was a b*tch though! Could have done several mods for what that costed!!! :banghead:

Edited by MARTYW (see edit history)

Out here to beat CA's nearly 10% sales tax I always make 2 bills of sale, one for me stating the actual sale price and one for say $1,500 bucks for the buyer to help him out. It's a catch 22. There is no law enforcing any type of regulation of bills of sale private party so the DMV workers give you that dirty disgruntled look at just process you. Gotta beat the system baby :jester:

Damn! I love Cali, but prolly a good thing I live in TN. My tags here are $79, and that seems high! LOL Taxes are around 10% though :censor: .

Wow wtf 79 dollars!?!?!? What's the catch??? Lol that's not ever a full tank of chevron 91 for the SS.

damn that sucks for you guys. here in montana we dont have a sales tax's not at all its great. if it says $1.30 for something thats what you pay when you check out. same with tags. we dont pay tax's for our vehicle's when we buy them. but one bummer is that every year when its time to renew my registration its like $220. but when i first plated it was like $430 and it just keeps going down every year. this year it was $180. they go off the value of the vehicle your plating.

damn that sucks for you guys. here in montana we dont have a sales tax's not at all its great. if it says $1.30 for something thats what you pay when you check out. same with tags. we dont pay tax's for our vehicle's when we buy them. but one bummer is that every year when its time to renew my registration its like $220. but when i first plated it was like $430 and it just keeps going down every year. this year it was $180. they go off the value of the vehicle your plating.

X2 with me. I love no sales tax

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk