Another Black Sss Sighting

Eddie

i saw two sss yesterday, one in hb in the state beach parking lot when i went for a surf, totally murdered out and one on mc fadden in westminster it was stock....i also saw two clones yesterday in santa ana a dark blue stepside with black ss rims and fog lights in the brake ducts and a candy red one all on edinger in santa ana

what times do you drive by? if you venture into the parking structure nearest the 57 you might catch my victory red sss on tuesdays and thursdays

I think I see your truck almost every morning. I see you turn off the street by rolling ridge on to Chino hills parkway and left on the 71. You usually have a passenger, right?

socal'ers really cant post these. if i posted everytime i saw an ss it would be a few times a day but i am on the road near 1k mile a week so i see alot of interesting things ,

one that did catch my eye the other day was a silver birch with a non painted bser roll pan headed south on the 55 close to the 22 interchange.