Procharger 4.0" To 3.5" Pulley

how much tension is left in your tensioner with the 115 1/4 . the best thing to do is change the pulley in the parking lot of napa or somebody with allot of belts in stock around that size and ask if you can take a couple in the parking lot to see what one fits best, thats what i did any way. the belt i run is a 113 i believe but i got a hd tensoiner and a 3.4 pulley.

how much tension is left in your tensioner with the 115 1/4 . the best thing to do is change the pulley in the parking lot of napa or somebody with allot of belts in stock around that size and ask if you can take a couple in the parking lot to see what one fits best, thats what i did any way. the belt i run is a 113 i believe but i got a hd tensoiner and a 3.4 pulley.

I'm thinking at least 1/2 left for tension. I'll start with gates #k061130 {113.05"}. What hd tensioner are you using? Do you have the 03-06 GM main/sub brackets? I upgraded to the 03-06 brackets & a 145amp alternator - nice snug fit with the k061145 belt .