Brembo Brake Kit Front And Rear

vadya0

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So since I see that everyone is asking the mileage and OP is honest when he says he's not sure, the easiest thing I can think of is just ask the OP how many miles HE put on since he purchased the truck. This way you guys that are looking to buy have somewhat of an idea of what shape they are in. Hope this helps, not trying to be a dick to anyone...

Just my .02 cents as that would be what i'd ask first...

wow nice set of brakes for sure. i know these brakes a stupid pricey new. but the are a very good brake set up. good luck with the sale. $3800 is way to high for my. heck i dont even have $3800. into my forged 370 built for boost.

So since I see that everyone is asking the mileage and OP is honest when he says he's not sure, the easiest thing I can think of is just ask the OP how many miles HE put on since he purchased the truck. This way you guys that are looking to buy have somewhat of an idea of what shape they are in. Hope this helps, not trying to be a dick to anyone...

Just my .02 cents as that would be what i'd ask first...

A dick Not at all , actully I did even think about that ur a smart ass lol :jester:

Edited by jgpclone (see edit history)

ok not busting your balls but who in their sane mind would pay $7500 for brakes or even $3800

I've almost lost my life to inadequate brakes; the Baer kit was one of the first mods I put on the truck. If you are going to keep your SSS long-term I would greatly encourage this kind of upgrade.

Mr. P.

I paid $1000 for a used Baer 14" setup for all four corners...granted it came with brand new rotors and pads...just to give you guys an idea. And the Baer kit is by far inferior to this kit. Its well worth $2k+ FWIW.