Well do you want white, white with a hint of blue, light blue, bright blue? I personally like the 10k witch has a good amount of blue with the 55w hids. Hid fogs are awesome and I dont think there that bad to hook up

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Well do you want white, white with a hint of blue, light blue, bright blue? I personally like the 10k witch has a good amount of blue with the 55w hids. Hid fogs are awesome and I dont think there that bad to hook up

kool thanks i think imma go with 10000k but does the SS have connections for the fog lights or do i have to install those

I've herd that some have them tucked up under the computer on both sides. Just crawl under the truck and look around and see if you can see a plug hangin on both sides. If ya see some then your good but if not you'll need to get a kit. Get an oem kit from your local chevy for I think a little over 100 or 200. It comes with all the factory wiring, the switch, and the fog lights.

The brightness is determined by the the wattage i.e. 35w or 55w The color is the 5k,6k,10k,etc. The fog lamps are not hard. you'll need the switch, fog lights, relay and some wiring. And definitely put HIDs in those too.

wait my truck has a fog light button does that mean i still a switch im kinda confused but im only 17

You sure its not just your cargo light. It seems alot of people get it confused. if you have a fog button there will be two buttons to the right of your headlight switch on there own panel

Guest JasonHensley22

wait my truck has a fog light button does that mean i still a switch im kinda confused but im only 17

It's your cargo light button. I got that mixed up too when I first bought my SSS.

I have heard it can be a pain the the butt to install fog lights in the SS. Thats if you want to go for a stock setup. Aftermarket ones are easy.

When it comes to 35 w HIDs the Higher the Kelvin rating the more blue they are and the less light they actually put on the road. 3000k are bright yellow (great for fog lights), 4300k are white (stock HIDs are usually 4300k) 5,000 6,000 8,000 10,000 get more blue and blue as you go up. Then they start getting purple and then eventually green. Now 55W Hids are on the same scale just the colors are a little different. a 10,000k 55w is closer to a 6000k 35w in color

I have 10,000k 55W HIDs in my lows and Love them. I have 8,000k 35W in my Highs (sorry no picture) and they look bluer than the 10,000k 55w

IMG_0608.jpg