New Guy From Phoenix

silvrsvt

wow, friendly forum! thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

I came from a 2004 mustang cobra with 460rwhp and another 100 in a bottle lol. This truck is no where near as fast but a lot more comfy! I needed something to haul my bike with and this fit the bill.

So far my only complaint is the rear tail light (brake light but no driving) and of course the mpg :(

What kind of bike do you have?

Guest JasonHensley22

As of right now the only plans for the truck is to fix CEL and tailight..

honestly If i wanted a fast truck I would have bought a lighting lol

Umm, thats pretty much blasphemy on the site. And besides, any true performance truck person will tell you the Silverado SS has more potential than any other truck besides the Syclone...

Umm, thats pretty much blasphemy on the site. And besides, any true performance truck person will tell you the Silverado SS has more potential than any other truck besides the Syclone...

lol Im sorry I new that would fire someone up. On a more serious note i actually have a nitrous kit in my garage I would install that along with a intake and some sort of exhaust and tune if I didnt fear for the life of the transmission :(

• 2 weeks later...
<br /><br />

<br />

<br />

As of right now the only plans for the truck is to fix CEL and tailight.. <br />

<br />

honestly If i wanted a fast truck I would have bought a lighting lol<br />

<br /><br /><br />

Wow....not how I would've started my first couple posts, but welcome anyways :/

If it doesn't fit, force it. If it breaks, than it needed to be fixed anyways...