2007 Gsxr 1000. Super Low Miles

shawnss

Ok so im putting my low mile gsxr 1000 up for sale. reason for selling is i would like a nice daily driver. i live in montana so i can only enjoy this bike maybe 5 months out of the year. i bought this bike about 6 months ago.i upgraded from my 08 gsxr 600. i really like this bike but would like and nicer dd than i have now. the bike only has 1030 miles on it and has never been down. its black and orange and is super clean. it pretty much stock with only frame sliders and a fender eliminator. i have a open title on it so i dont have to sell so no low ball offers please. i feel im asking a fare price at $8000 obo. as most bikes this year have alot more miles and they still book for around $8300 through Nada. the bike is located in billings MT. call or text at 406-698-9136 shawn.

IMG_7154.jpg

IMG_7148-1.jpg

IMG_7155.jpg

IMG_7151.jpg

IMG_7152.jpg

Very good deal for a gorgeaous bike. Can't believe your selling it already man.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

yeah i know im really bad with vehicle. im only 26 and i bet i've already had over 30 vehicle. i always buy something then change my mind. im really shocked ive had the SS for 5 yrs. i normally hold onto a vehicle for 8 months or less. im really wanting a nice daily driver chevy pickup. or even a 67-72 chevy SWB been wanting one for years and im ready to pull the trigger on getting one. plus i told the wife if i start doing wheelies on it im selling it and guess what. yep been doing wheelies.

yeah i know im really bad with vehicle. im only 26 and i bet i've already had over 30 vehicle. i always buy something then change my mind. im really shocked ive had the SS for 5 yrs. i normally hold onto a vehicle for 8 months or less. im really wanting a nice daily driver chevy pickup. or even a 67-72 chevy SWB been wanting one for years and im ready to pull the trigger on getting one. plus i told the wife if i start doing wheelies on it im selling it and guess what. yep been doing wheelies.

haha i have a couple buddies like that. when its time for an oil change there getting a new vehicle lol. i have alos been lookinf for a scsb 99-05 silverado for my dd as well, time to get rid of my hyundai accent haha. i would love to have a 72 chev. always loved that body style. cant wait to see the pics when ya get one.

haha i have a couple buddies like that. when its time for an oil change there getting a new vehicle lol. i have alos been lookinf for a scsb 99-05 silverado for my dd as well, time to get rid of my hyundai accent haha. i would love to have a 72 chev. always loved that body style. cant wait to see the pics when ya get one.

yeah plus we r going to denver in 2 weeks for vacation and i found a really nice 69 c-10 id like to have. if i can sell the bike i'd pick it up while im down there. plus i just sold my summer DD which was a 92 acura integra gsr. i have a winter DD which is a SCSB 92 gmc sierra z71.

yeah plus we r going to denver in 2 weeks for vacation and i found a really nice 69 c-10 id like to have. if i can sell the bike i'd pick it up while im down there. plus i just sold my summer DD which was a 92 acura integra gsr. i have a winter DD which is a SCSB 92 gmc sierra z71.

ill talk to some of my buddys here and see if they wanna buy your bike. youll have to post pics if ya get that truck man. if you ever go to sell yuor gmc let me know i might be interested

DAM I HAD A CLEAN 1970 C10 A YEAR AGO FOR SALE I WOULD OF TRADED U .FREE BUMP