Need Brakes. What Brakes Should I Get?

Ruben525

i just got the autozone duralast gold ceramic pads like a week ago and have no noise or brake dust so far! there not that expensive (59.99) with lifetime warranty! they feel just like stock pads to me for much less the stock pads!

Yea I think that's what I'm going with.

I usually go Wagner, but on a whim I put the Cmax pads on my VHO with the EBC rotors last brake service. With about 25k+ miles I will report they are doing fine with minimal dust. When I say minimal I mean I can go three weeks without washing the truck and not have black front wheels. Couldn't say that about the Wagners I put on the Envoy before I sold it, those things were dusty as grandmas attic. I will most likely get about 50k out of these pads at the rate they are wearing with normal stop and go commuting. I can't speak for the cheaper pads but the CMax's seem to be just as good as any I've used.

I usually go Wagner, but on a whim I put the Cmax pads on my VHO with the EBC rotors last brake service. With about 25k+ miles I will report they are doing fine with minimal dust. When I say minimal I mean I can go three weeks without washing the truck and not have black front wheels. Couldn't say that about the Wagners I put on the Envoy before I sold it, those things were dusty as grandmas attic. I will most likely get about 50k out of these pads at the rate they are wearing with normal stop and go commuting. I can't speak for the cheaper pads but the CMax's seem to be just as good as any I've used.

That's good to hear. I'm gonna put them on my truck tomorrow morning.