New Little Speedy Toy

northernss

well i finally bought myself a bike (bout time)

2006 suzuki gsx-r 600, akrapovik exhaust, k+n filter, fender delete, mirror delete,

wow does this thing rip, gonna take it to the strip here hopefully this friday

also think it looks damn good in the back of the SSS

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/uploads//1315239735/gallery_22705_1030_18111.jpg

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/uploads//1315239735/gallery_22705_1030_34.jpg

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/uploads//1315239735/gallery_22705_1030_60814.jpg

Sweet! Before I clicked on the pictures I got excited because I have a 06/07 Seat cowl for sale, unfortunately you have one.Well not unfortunate for you, but for me.

About time someone else joined the club! Is this your first bike?

Practice launching it without killing yourself before you go to the track.

Ya the launches are tough as shit without it wanting to wheelie. How do u launch? And first street bike yes but I've been doing motocross for years now

I usually hold rpms around 8k, and slip the hell out of the clutch.

Lower your rear tire pressure. Lean on the tank.Start at 5k, and move up when you feel comfortable. The Gs will try to tear you off the back, so hang on,haha.If you strap your bike, and lower it you will be able to launch a lot harder. Let the clutch out to the point it is about to catch, then when the last light turns yellow. Pin the throttle, while simultaneously slipping the clutch.Make your you don't dump the clutch, because you will end up on your back. You should ride the clutch half way through 1st to keep it down.

Everyone has their on thing that works for them so find what works for you. Not being strapped,lowered, or stretched holds us back A LOT! Depending on what size track you are at, you will either end in 3rd or 4th.If you change sprockets, you will get a little better bottom end.

Ya I bought it without any decals on it but I might do a custom gsxr decal or a big akrapovic decal. I'm think black and white to . Maybe paint the silver parts white. Have to do some sketchin see wat looks good. Got any ideas?

Nice bike man wat is it? And ya I don't wanna go to white and man can they corner eh

It a Buell Lightning XB12r

It's a 1200cc V Twin with race exhaust, race intake, and race ECM. Performs like a street bike sounds like a Harley.

Oh dam that's sick man I dunno sounds like it might be faster then mine

It would be close but I think you would pull on me. Especially towards the top end. Its a torque monster. It red lines at 7k and its peak torque is between 2500 and 3000 rpm. Most other street bike red line at double that. And unfortunately it's only a 5 speed. If this thing was a 6 speed it would be killer.