Latest Pics Of My Truck, New Led'S And Smooth Dash

I'll have pics of the smoothed dash tomorrow, it looks great but by no means is perfect yet, if I find a whole weekend with nothing to do chances are i'll re bondo and sand it. Also all of my steering wheel lights burnt out so I threw in some pink led's for a bit of a change up, looks surprisingly good to me! Rims are plasti-dipped again, got rid of the bronze.

also summer 2012... Two words. Vinyl. Wrap. ;)

KJdZr.jpg

teP9T.jpg

dpuQ5.jpg

cQllI.jpg

Edited by ThatTallCanadian (see edit history)

haha just wanted a change up from the blue, to kind of break it up. The blue steering wheel lights were rather bright at night and I definitely didn't want white or green since its too close to stock and I'm not a fan of red. So was either pink or yellow haha.

Guest JasonHensley22

Very cool, like I said I like the originality of it! I have heard a lot of people saying the LEDs in the wheel are very bright at night. I like your truck TallCanadian, I like it a lot. thumb.gif

Vinyl Wrapping looks good if done right. me and my friends did his older benz. it turned out pretty good. (could have been better if he would listen to me and taken me up on my offer like do it in my garage and detail the car first) none the less it came out awesome looking. here are some pics i snapped while doing it.

let me know if you dont want all the pictures on here i will delete them if you want them gone. just thought i would show my experience with the stuff.

WP_000101.jpg

WP_000100.jpg

WP_000099.jpg

WP_000098.jpg

WP_000097.jpg

WP_000096.jpg

WP_000095.jpg

WP_000094.jpg

WP_000093.jpg

WP_000077.jpg

WP_000078.jpg

WP_000079.jpg

WP_000082.jpg

WP_000083.jpg

WP_000084.jpg

WP_000085.jpg

Wow I had no idea that gloss wrap would be that glossy/reflective... Maybe I might change my color choice now lol was gonna go with a matte but that kind of makes me want gloss. Have any silverado ss's been wrapped before? I kinda hope I'm the first haha.

ive been looking into getting mine wrapped. found a couple of places around and got some quotes as well. was thinking of going with a matte black or white matte. looked at some cars and it looked different. haha

did you get any quotes for wrapping it? wonder how much in price it varies.

I'm not going through a shop simply due to the outrageous prices. I was also thinking matte white. I had one guy quote me at 3400 or more plus cost of materials. A friend of mine said she'll do it dirt cheap and for maybe a lifetime booster juice supply lol. wrap should only cost like 2-300 dollars as well

me and my friend went straight to the distribution company for the wrap would cost about 400-1000 bucks but it all depends on how good of stuff you want to by. if you go with gloss you'll want to get the stuff that has clear over the black. duel layer.

to do that benz we got 50 yards(more than enough) for about 600 bucks shipped.

Edited by red04supersport (see edit history)