Car Scratched Door To Gas Cap

f1ss

So I brought momma bear to the ER last week and turned out when we got home their was a scratch from driver side door to the gas cap on the 330xi. Also a similar scratch on the passenger side but not as long. The manager was very nice and said "I am sorry this happened, it should'nt happen when you visit a hospital." Then a guy approached us to take pictures and I got out a flashlight to show him. He then started talking about his silverado being the 2nd fasting in New England and his airaid intake costing $800 and 2/5inch exhaust piping with vette LTs and T4 products. I am not knocking him, but I think he might have been stretching the truch a little bit, I asked what motor he has and wouldnt respond. But he did say he had a blackbear tune, then changed his mind that his dad tuned his PCM. My mom dealt with him a couple days ago and he just gave her the runby. He also mentioned that they were having "camara trouble" which I assume is trying to get them out of the situation.

Any info/help is appreciated as I it seems they are trying to get out of the situation. I spoke to the head of Valet and would like to watch the tapes with him. Not sure if that'll happen but I did thank him for co-opertation. The car is scraped passenger wheel fender to the mid 2nd door. I doubt this can be fixed by a buff as you can feel the indention marks. Where the scratches are, it is white, not sure if they scraped down to the bare metal but all clearcoat and paint is gone. I detail this car and know where the bad scratches are, but nothing compare to these new ones. Thier is more to the story like little details but these are the most important.

The car was scratched on both sides, driver being the worst. Any info or advice would be appreciated, I would rather have them fix it by the dealership or a certain body shop in the North Shore of MA.

So as I said, any feedback is appreciated. Thank you all.

Any help or info would be appreaciated

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

Umass Memorial. I highly suggest never going to any central MA hospital. Go straight to Boston. Took central MA hospitals/drs over 5 years and misdiagnoses then went to Boston in one visit and had 3 scheduled surgeries.

Ya I literally just spoke to the guy in charge and said "it wasnt even close to being hit" but I am going in to watch the tapes. I have one other spot to check as I saw kids trying to pry the chrome trim off the BMW last year, hit the alarm and they scrammed. Did not succeed in anything though as regards to the trim, they just wanted to put it on their civics most likely. No repsect anymore, I dont even want to take the SS out when its maintenance is done.