Gm Is Fixing The Hvac Problem

Magic Wheels

Great, this just happened to my SS last week....to fn bad for me mines an 04 banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

What about the speedo clusters GM??? POS they are and you KNOW it...I own 2 04's and BOTH have all the same BS problems ughdance.gif

i got that a while back but i dont have that issue but ive had everything else they should have recalled lol

LOL me too

Are your clusters making that ticking sound?! Mine are and it drives me nuts!

Intermittent on the SS, the other one is ok....so far.

Relays are making the sound, GM knew about that over 3 years ago that I know of. There was a repair bulletin for it. But no, not covered warranty that I know of.

Ive been waiting on this letter 4 awhile, does the delivering dealership who originally sold the vehicle to the 1st owner send the letter out? Or is it the dealership that I purchased it from send it out? I got mine from a Caddy/Hummer/GMC so Im wondering what to do...

How long ago did you get a notice?

i got it i think in july . took the truck in mid august . i can find the repair bill and notes from the tech and tell you what they repaired, it didnt seem like to big of a deal honestly .

Lucky dog, they tried to charge me almost 300. I have learned to live without poor ole number 5.

yeah the day i bought my truck it didnt have #5 , i got my truck a year and a half old. the fu nny thing is now even thou i have #5 now i still use 4 lol.