Bought A Plow Truck

87sheerips

Well, I bought a house and we have a very long drive.... I need something to manage it this winter and also wanted a beater truck to have fun with and get shit done around the house. This is what I got!

1986 GMC Sierra 2500.... 67,000 original miles, rebuilt T400 trans, everything works as it should. Im pretty sure these are 1986 original tires, I have new ones line up tho. Shes rusty and a little beat up but seems VERY solid... Interior is mint also. Ive always wanted and old truck like this, What u think?

IMG_4398.jpg

heck yeah :thumbs: the company i work for has a snow removal gig and i get to mess around with the plow truck in the winter and they are a blast. they are diesel and they haul ass moving snow. the owner is a crazy plow driver he wants to get as many done in the morn as he can so he had all his truck chipped up with a few other bolts on. does yours have a SB or BB?

heck yeah :thumbs: the company i work for has a snow removal gig and i get to mess around with the plow truck in the winter and they are a blast. they are diesel and they haul ass moving snow. the owner is a crazy plow driver he wants to get as many done in the morn as he can so he had all his truck chipped up with a few other bolts on. does yours have a SB or BB?

It is the original 350 with 4 barrel carb.... Prob 120 horse LOL

Mine was an 86 baby blue that I put 7inches of lift and a 8ft Fischer on, man I Mister that truck but now I have a 2004 Chevy Smack that dominates the snow.Diesel is the way to go for pushing snow.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Awesome, I want to toss a 4" lift on this truck soon... Maybe in the spring.