Before Radix Install And After

I finally am getting my MP112 Radix Flex Fuel Kit from 'The Supercharger Connection", my man Brian Zacuto is awesome. but while I'm waiting for it, I'm trying to get money saved for other things I believe I'm gonna need.

After you guys installed your Radix kit, TVS System or what whichever you got, what Tranny, diff, transfer case mods did you guys do to make the truck realible. this truck is my DD.

FYI, wasn't sure where to post this cause it covers a lot of stuff, but relates to the Radix install.

Edited by Bad Company (see edit history)

there are no upgrades for the front diff or the t case. your trans should atleast look into a shift kit and servos. for me that only lasted 8000 miles but thats probably just how i drive lol. people that know me can tell you about how i drive my truck peelout.gif

Thanks again Bad Ass Silvy, Brian is just what you said, a Stand up guy.

8hnpSS, you probably drive like I do, lol, that's why I'm looking into the trans now, I have billet servos from superior that I got off PerformanceTrucks.net, I want to get a TransGo shift kit, but was wondering if that would be enough to hold up to the power...

hmmm guess I need to inquisitate on this some more, lol