My Audio Install 06 Ss

kraudio12

Hey there work at a local shop to IN i thought i would put up some pics of my audio install i did 2 8s under the seat facing the doors and also did hertz high energy xl 6.5s in the doors also second skinned the whole truck well besides the floor :(

and here come the pics

thought i add more up to offer but i didn't sorry guys ill take a couple more and add em up

Next I put Hertz High Energy xl 6.5 compents in my doors i used the factory mounting for now I plan to in the future to fiberglass the tweeters in the pillars and the 6.5s in the doors also made adapators for the doors for the 6.5 woofer

IMAG0208.jpg

IMAG0205.jpg

IMAG0204.jpg

IMAG0207.jpg

Also made Amp rack behind the seat for my 4 channel amp to power my door speakers

IMAG0203.jpg

Next will be some photos of the sub box and sound deadener i used on the back wall and doors

IMAG0082.jpg

IMAG0083.jpg

IMAG0084.jpg

IMAG0087.jpg

Sub Boxs subs that i used to use were the Dc Audio lvl 2 but they are not in there now i am currently using True Bass Audio Ultra 8s

IMAG0091.jpg

IMAG0097.jpg

IMAG0095.jpg

IMAG0096.jpg

IMAG0100.jpg

IMAG0103.jpg

IMAG0120.jpg

IMAG0122.jpg

Try doing it for a living...It gets old fast.

oh im sure. this is one reason i quit going to collage as a auto tech. i was working on cars all day at school then in all my free time id be working on my own vehicles as a hobby. it started getting old fast so i figured i didn't want to work on cars for a living and work on cars as a hobby. so i gave up auto tech. didn't want to burn myself out on the thing i loved. which was working on cars.

oh im sure. this is one reason i quit going to collage as a auto tech. i was working on cars all day at school then in all my free time id be working on my own vehicles as a hobby. it started getting old fast so i figured i didn't want to work on cars for a living and work on cars as a hobby. so i gave up auto tech. didn't want to burn myself out on the thing i loved. which was working on cars.

I hear ya. My truck hasn't had subs for almost a year. The last thing I want to do is work on it when I go home.

I used to love car audio. Working on cars I don't mind.... But after many years of dealing with stupid salesman, reps, customers, installers, and everyone else, I don't find it so appealing anymore. Car audio customers are the worst. They want everything fast, cheap, and good. You only can pick two of those.

Kraudio12... You said you love doing this stuff... I'm guessing your pretty young? Am I right?

yup still pretty young only 20 and yes the car audio customers are the worst they want everything for the used price or they want some of the high end brands for flea market prices because they see the same stuff being sold at flea markets but they don't realize that more then likely what they are looking at the flea market is either 3 plus yrs old or b reburished