Detail Clinic // Central Pa // Oct 15 2011

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<br />Dylan Just wanted to thank you for the great clinic and also the great adivce you gave me today and hope you get back to socal where the weather is warm lol<br />
<br /><br /><br />

That goes second for me, I appreciate all the knowledgeable answers and tips you all gave us I really learned alot.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Dylan Just wanted to thank you for the great clinic and also the great adivce you gave me today and hope you get back to socal where the weather is warm lol

<br /><br /><br />

That goes second for me, I appreciate all the knowledgeable answers and tips you all gave us I really learned alot.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

My pleasure guys! It was great to meet everyone.... I felt a little bad I didn't get to talk with everyone more than I did, as I'm sure you saw I was on the go from the second we started and trying to get as many people help/advice/tips as I could.

For those of you who made it out - thanks for coming. If not - you missed something pretty special.

Check out the event wrap up and pictures on our forum:

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/media-results-previous-clinics-shows/14313.htm

Thanks again Dylan..Def learned a lot from you..To bad someone had to be a pain in the a$$ about the other side of their hood,and then gonna take a rag a wipe his car off what a douche...Anyway thanks again i will be ordering more products next pay check

Thanks again Dylan..Def learned a lot from you..To bad someone had to be a pain in the a$$ about the other side of their hood,and then gonna take a rag a wipe his car off what a douche...Anyway thanks again i will be ordering more products next pay check

LOL... no comment. :pepsicheer: