Srt-4 Down

Mike Frey

So here is the story... my buddy has a friend with a srt-4 with just cold air intake, hks wastegate, and bigger injectors (dont know the size).

well my buddy always tells me how this kid thinks no truck is fast, its impossiable blah blah blah.. lol so i finally get to get a run with him..

so we got out of the highway and he wants to do a 30 roll, so i was like alright..

were both rolling at 30 and 3 honks we both punch it, (mind i had my 20s on with bald tires in the back) as i was spinning to 55 i was about half a truck ahead of him and kept that lead untill we shut down around 115ish.

long story short, the kid said he liked my truck lol and it suprised the hell outta him...

and i have a shitty tune and my truck shifts at like 6000rpm and the cam doesnt lite till around 5500..

so i wanna run him again with i throw my 17's on with toyo proxes STII, and get a better tune and then see the outcome again!

hope you guys like, thanks mike!

I had a friend that had one, I think I heard about his turbo everyday, multiple times a day. My reply was dude, it's still a neon.

as a former STI owner, I can say for sure that they are picked on a lot by Subaru owners. I know guys that drive them but for some reason I always thought that the turbo was aftermarket.

• 2 months later...