Our New 4 Door

04CHASE

congrats chase !! i always liked the way bmw m series car look over the amg's but thats just my taste either way they are both sick cars. i dont think youll have a problem beating a newer cts v ive beat one in my truck from a dig pretty bad and from a 30 roll we were about the same till about 100 mph then he started walking me.

HOLY SH!T your truck is fast! If you beat a new body style V then thats damn impressive...... 0-60 in 3.9 seconds. I have never been pinned to the seat soo hard!

im really not sure on where its built it does have alot of features most of the same e class benz's dont though so i wouldnt doubt it , the rust problem ehh not so much here in ca , we have mostly great weather and its garage kept like my ss .

its staying stock for a good while i just had to to seat bushing on it yesterday since the dealer we got it from replcaed some of the seat , they messed up on the mushing to gice the seat less vibrations and i went to mb to just buy new , they wanted 200 each since its a kit and i needed 4 of them , went to the delaer that did the work , got the old ones out of the seat they butchered and it was free , cost me a few hours work which i can say was a little pita but im learning , as of now the car is in perfect DD condition . i did take out a modded cts-v with the 6.0 on the way home from the super sand show sunday but it isnt a race car .and i may take it to the track once to see what it can muster most of the mb guys run 12.2 stock in them so with a tune 11.9 is pretty easy . drag radials will help a bunch and i may just do them but in a 20" since its only driven about 50 miles a week. so far i do really like it and am reading more and more about it everyday . thanks for the kind words , i cant tell you how happy my women is , even the dr she works for was like :drool: when he saw amg

congrats on the new car....but seriously dude! WTF! What the crap do you do for a living? I am so envious. Hell I'm doing good to have my SSS and a 96 pontiac bonneville with a 3 tone green paint job, mostly because its peeling off lol. Thats a sick looking garage you have............can you adopt me? :fingersx:

these cars depreciated pretty badly and were near 100k new. i actually am not paying for this one she is .

i may actualy be starting a new job soon , i just turned in my resume so we shall see soon , the new job is 4 10's so i can have three day weekends and has better bonus's , city job hopefully happens, ill just have to commute in my own vehicle rather than a company paid. which is ok with me .

these cars depreciated pretty badly and were near 100k new. i actually am not paying for this one she is .

i may actualy be starting a new job soon , i just turned in my resume so we shall see soon , the new job is 4 10's so i can have three day weekends and has better bonus's , city job hopefully happens, ill just have to commute in my own vehicle rather than a company paid. which is ok with me .

Good luck! Damn 4 10's would be sick! I'm tried of working 5 10's/6 10's in the heat.

looks sick Chase, when u txt me the pic the rims didnt look THAT dope... good sh!t mang...

yea, i remember looking at some online and the price's on them are great compared to wat they cost originally...

hopefully everything goes well for u on that city job son... i work 4 10's and have monday's off, i LOVE IT!!! if u have the choice get mondays off, u'll pick up 5 extra days a year since 5 holidays fall on mondays every year for county and city employee's... where exactly are u appling to??? i tired looking for app's for Rey before but had no luck, txt or pm me if u dont wanna put on here; good luck with it dude...

-Rob

I still love my roatation

Law Enforcement typically works a 4/2 rotation.... 4 days on 2 days off. So every 6 week rotation, we only work 32 hrs and get paid for 40.

But I usually find anywhere between 24-48 hrs a week of Patrol OT or Details or Task Force OT.