Wtb: Rcsb Ss Clone Cladding

Mike Frey

alright guys.. i have came to a conclusion that it will be better to buy the complete kit.. and like the title says im looking for a Reg cab clone cladding set with brackets..

im not on the market to buy right now, but could be if the price is right.. i just spent 1200 on a 06 front end conversion on my 99..

here this week and the next i have a lot of work lined up for me at my bodyshop so i will be making some good money..

and iff you guys dont have a kit, i was wandering if youguys cud help look around or knw anyone with a kit willing to sell..

i also want a iss wing so if anyone has that i will be intrested.. my number is 1-417-499-2411 to txt or call me about information.. or pm me etc..

i really appreciate if you guys can help me on locating a kit for me or know if anone has one for sale!

Thanks fellow ss members, mike

Hmmm... I have all of that sitting in my storage unit. Already modded for a RCSB and all. All OEM, most of it still brand new in the box. Not looking to sell at the moment, but then again, everyone has their price. :)

haha very very true. with brackets i assume? :fingersx: also is it just the cladding? or front a rear bumper cover?

Edited by 1BadSilvy (see edit history)

I have an excellent set of black cladding, with brackets, and a black rear bumper. Everything is still on the truck but I can have it off and shipped within a day or two at most of payment if you are in a hurry. Everything else is for sale on the truck as well including the 414ci engine :driving:

Pics: http://www.eadperformance.com/silveradoss1/ Not the cleanest pics, but its all I have at the moment.

Let me know if you are interested.

haha very very true. with brackets i assume? :fingersx: also is it just the cladding? or front a rear bumper cover?

yes... EVERYTHING.

All OEM Brackets, all OEM panels, Rear bumper WITH core, Front bumper WITH core, all cladding already modded for a RCSB SS Clone, AND an ISS Spoiler WITH the OEM brackets. 100% everything. I even have the SS Cluster, but it wont work in your ride since its 03+ cluster.

For those who see this, I will NOT part this out no matter what you offer. I'm still undecided if I even want to do this given 80% of this kit is brand new in the OEM GM Boxes, untouched.

HOW MUCH WOULD U LIKE FOR THE CLUSTER

yes... EVERYTHING.

All OEM Brackets, all OEM panels, Rear bumper WITH core, Front bumper WITH core, all cladding already modded for a RCSB SS Clone, AND an ISS Spoiler WITH the OEM brackets. 100% everything. I even have the SS Cluster, but it wont work in your ride since its 03+ cluster.

For those who see this, I will NOT part this out no matter what you offer. I'm still undecided if I even want to do this given 80% of this kit is brand new in the OEM GM Boxes, untouched.

I have an excellent set of black cladding, with brackets, and a black rear bumper. Everything is still on the truck but I can have it off and shipped within a day or two at most of payment if you are in a hurry. Everything else is for sale on the truck as well including the 414ci engine :driving:

Pics: http://www.eadperfor...m/silveradoss1/ Not the cleanest pics, but its all I have at the moment.

Let me know if you are interested.

Damn! Why would you part that beauty out?